Sunday, May 1, 2011

I have read in the bible that we will be persecuted for His sake.I have read that the devil will use others to get us down , trying to confuse us and bring us down , so that we will give up our faith and trust in Christ. Today , I received a message from someone very near and dear to me, someone that I have admired all my life.they suggested that I no longer post scripture quotes on my facebook page. That they want to see what I am up to not God. And that their relationship with God is personal and compared it to sex, saying that they dont' want to hear about either one on my page.  Although it hurt, I understood where this person was coming from, because of the kind of relationship they do have with Christ, which is none really, so of course it makes them uncomfortable. So I told another person that is as equaly close to both of us about it. This person is a believer and has worked in ministry herself. But does belong to one of those very religious churches with old school formal traditions. This person did surprise me with their comment to it. They totally understood and admitted that they don't even read my posts because they belong to a church and prefer to study the way that is right for them. This too is understandable, though it seems I am doing all the understanding. The devil is a liar for real and really had me upset and a bit thrown about it all for most of the day. I am over it now. I know what Gods purpose for me is . and His purpose for all of us is to speak His word . He say to profess it to all men. He said " If you profess my name to men, I will profess your name to my Father in Heaven.If you do not profess my name to men then I will not profess yours to my Father in Heaven" Like I said before the devil is a liar, and his desire is to have you in his grips.Always remember the purpose God has for you and do not be swayed from the ministry that He has placed on your heart. This is why we are to put on our suit of armor each and every day, to battle against the evil one and his trickery. It is a spiritual battle and he will win if you are not prepared.

I hav

No comments:

Post a Comment